Monday, October 01, 2007

It's Better Now

I have another fo! Yup. I, the finishing machine, have completed another knit objet d'arte. Ta Da!

It's another Everlasting Bagstopper from Knitty. I know, your eagle eyes already discerned that......

In other news, Canada Post appears to have gotten off it's collective ass and delivered my mail!Aren't they purty? Here, take a closer look,

Naturally after I got home, I opened up my email only to discover that Knitpicks shipped my replacement order today. Sigh. I shall have to return it. But YAY! I got my needles! What to knit? What am I going to knit????? I must knit something with these babies. But the official queue says my Campanula socks are next. The Harmony needles are too big for that. Waaahhhhh!

The irritating part is that this was one 4 parcels delivered today. Along with a mountain of other envelopes and such. Yet on Thursday and Friday I only got 1 or 2 pieces of junkmail, that I don't think the mailman delivers. Some guy that does flyers drops those off.....So I am forced to conclude that the posties only work when they feel like it and any mail that might show up at the end of the week, won't. Can you tell it's a union job?

I'm off to try to figure out what to cast on so I can play with my new needles.

Ciao