Friday, October 19, 2007

Now With Pictures!

It has been brought to my attention that some of you lacked the mental wherewithal or energy to do the "imaginary bag picture" I suggested yesterday. Therefore, I have taken a couple of crappy pictures. It is still daylight out, but the clouds are so thick, that the term daylight is being used very loosely. At any rate, here is the latest Everlasting Bagstopper from Knitty:

With flash. AND velcro kitty, otherwise known as Raven.
Without flash, but also with velcro kitty:
It almost looks like 2 balls of different variegated yarn. It's not, one is variegated and the other is solid yellow. The pooling that is happening is rather neat, I think. Didn't do it on purpose, but if a non-knitter asks me, then, yes, it is on purpose. You'll keep my secret, right?