Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Now, With More Cat!

Finally got a couple of halfway decent pictures of Raven.

He seems to be settling in nicely. Pagan (the domninant kitty) still hates him, but Micha doesn't seem to care too much anymore. So long as he leaves her alone.

However, Raven is now comfortable enough to want to play. Which the other kitties are not interested in. This morning he tried to abscond and "kill" my bra! Argh.

And it appears that on the knitting front, Raven has expensive tastes. The cotton yarn is not nearly as interesting as my Apple Laine! Double argh.

In the working world, today was piss off little old ladies day. I had another one mad at me because of the government plan! I get why they are pissed off, but don't take it out on me. I didn't vote for the bastards! In fact, I voted against them in the last 5 elections. Possibly more than that, but I can't remember that far back. All politicians tend to meld together in my memory. I have no idea why....

I'm off to play "catch the pencil" with Raven. Get your mind out of the gutter. Yes, you. You know who you are!

Ciao