Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What to Do?

So, I decided that I would knit the Fiber Trends felted clog pattern up with my new Harmony needles. Only 1 problem. I can't figure out what I did with the pattern. Unfortunately, I went on a big cleaning binge last week and now I can't find the pattern. I have a feeling it got thrown out with all the assorted paper detritus that built up on my table. That, or miss-filed. either way, I can't find it! I will have to re-buy it. At which point I will find the first one. You know how that works...

But I still had to do something with my new needles. So, I decided on a Baby Genius burp cloth from Mason dixon Knitting. Got this far:

Before I realized that I had only 1 ball of this colour in the Sugar & Cream....sigh. If I had planned ahead just a little bit, I could have done it as a stripe and alternate with another colour to stretch it out. So I frogged it. But I did get to use the new needles! Which was the point, right? They are lovely to work with. Nice and smooth. I love the colours. Yup, I'm smitten.

Ciao