Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Useless Psychic Powers

Stop the presses! I have USELESS PSYCHIC POWERS! Prove it you say? Okay....

I was working today at a store that had the radio tuned in to some station that played all Christmas music all the time. After the 28th variation of Silent night and Let it snow, I asked the technician that usually worked there if the radio station ever played "fun" Christmas songs. You know, like "Grandma got Run Over By a Reindeer". She responded that they had only played a couple, and that wasn't one of them. So what is the very next song???? Grandma got run over by a reindeer!

Now I'm not sure if my powers are pre-cognitive (telling the future) or telepathic (telling the DJ what to play next), but this indicates some sort of power, right?

So now if only I could get the numbers for the Super 7 lottery.....