Wednesday, December 20, 2006

More Christmas!

Are ya tired of the Christmas crap, er, excitement? If so, stop reading now. This will tire you even more. Until today, I have been pretty ho-hum about the whole Christmas thing. When I got home, I decided to (finally) wrap the Christmas presents . And found myself humming the Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas song.

Apparently it isn't Christmas around here until you wrap presents. (Yes the presents are wrapped in newspaper. Why spend money on something that gets used once, ripped up and thrown out?)
That's my 3 foot, pre-lit Christmas tree. I love it! Just plug it in and you are good to go!

In an effort to avoid stores this weekend, I went into Walmart to buy shampoo today. They didn't have shampoo, but they DID have chocolate!


Go figure, I went in planning to spend about $5 and spent $14.16! But my hubby thinks the flavoured Hershey's Kisses you can get this time of year are yummy, so I can blame him for this particular expenditure.

Oh, you noticed the nails? You would like a closer view?

Yup, I have Christmas Reindeer on my fingers! Along with sparkly clear nailpolish. Gotta have the sparkles, ya know.

Merry Christmas to All!