Monday, December 11, 2006

Catching Up on News

I have a few things to post about today!

First up, I have a new name for my mossy cable scarf. Sandra says it looks like sea rocks. She's right. So that is the new name. Sea Rocks scarf. Much prettier. Still masculine too. Good all around.

Next up, Christmas lights. My neighbour has added to his Christmas light decor. Yup, like it needed it! See...


I know the shot is kinda blurry. Trust me, it's better that way. In comparison, MY house:

The lights in the window actually flash from yellow to red to blue. The photo caught the yellow phase. Still, not quite as garish as the other guy, eh?

There IS knitting news. I finished sock number 1!


Had to use the flash. Even though it is "daylight" here. Believe me, I use the term loosely, there is not enough light to take a picture!

Ciao