Saturday, September 30, 2006

What have I been doing?

Hmmmm.....what have I been doing? Well, this week I was working alot. So I bought some knitting to work on at the quiet stores. So far I have this:

This is the first glove of the second pair. Only took me 1 week of knitting at work in between customers to do. So I should manage to get a pair done for Christmas rather handily. (get it? handily? okay, at least I amuse myself)

Clapotis continues to grow. I am 2/3 of the way through.

(Cat included for scale)

When I don't feel like knitting on Clapotis, I am bustin' my stash of dishcloth cotton.

It is a dishtowel. 93 stitches wide. It will be as long as it can get on the odds & ends of cotton I have.

In exciting news, my Mason Dixon Swapcloth Pal mailed me my surprise! Her name is Joni. Here it is:

The colours are very bright and summery. They remind me of the sherbet my mom used to buy when I was a kid. Very cool.