Thursday, July 20, 2006

Out of nothing....

So today I quit my job. Nope, I'm not going to another job. I just couldn't take the line that my head office was handing me anymore. I have an employee that is a problem. A HUGE problem. But since the place is unionized, nothing can be done. In effect, the lunatics are running the asylum. So, since I am not an inmate, I left! Hopefully, I can find work before I go broke. But out of nothing can come something. I am hopeful....

Below I show you a picture of something from nothing. Inspiration, if you will. I planted yellow marigolds this year. And yet......

Behold! An orange marigold! From seed, from last year's plants. The seed survived a Canadian winter and bravely bloomed.

So I figure, if the freaking marigolds can survive and thrive, so can I. Dammit!