Wednesday, July 26, 2006

knitting question

Perhaps I am exposing my ignorance, but I always figured questions were healthy or something. So here goes: I was recently reaading a pattern and it said "place marker" (actually it said "pm", but, same thing, right?) I am a little confused about where to put the actual marker. Is it:

1. On the stitch you just made?
2. On the next stitch?
3. On the "bar" between stitches?
4. On the knitting needle itself?

Help!

As a side note, my ex-employer has still not called to find out why I quit so precipitously. I guess I was right when I thought that they wanted me gone, eh?

3 comments:

Karen said...

You place the marker on the knitting needle and then slip it to the other needle each time you come to it while you are knitting.
Just holler if you have any more questions. :)

Karen said...

And to add to what I already said... the marker is like a reminder that you need to do something when you come to it.

Karen said...

And to add to what I already said... the marker is like a reminder that you need to do something when you come to it.