Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Wheel

Ever feel like this is your life?

Chasing around in circles and getting nowhere?

That's what my world seems to be like right now. Nothing good, nothing bad, just running around and not feeling like I'm accomplishing anything. Life is a giant hamster-wheel.

I tossed the stash and came up with another contender for hubby-socks. I know he'll like the colour and it IS lovely yarn.


It's Sweet Sheep Yarn! It's a lovely, shiny sock yarn. It's not red, but I'll bet it's not splitty, cursed yarn either. It might be grey but it's a shiny, seductive, multi-tonal grey.

The Leaf Tank continues, slowly. It's not really fun knitting with black yarn when it's dark out, and lately most of my knitting time has been in the evening. Or I've been too tired to do anything except sit on the couch in a stupor. I have even been too tired to read! Which makes me very tired indeed.

Ciao