Sunday, February 18, 2007

Oops! I Did it Again....

Sorry for inflicting that on you, but I couldn't resist after her latest debacle!


However, what I meant is this....Apparently the self-striping sock wasn't enough. The beeeeyooootiful lace sock wasn't enough, the denim Rowan sweater wasn't enough. And neither was the dishtowel enough. 'Cause last night I did this:



I cast on for another project! I know, compared to some of you (you know who you are!) , that doesn't seem like very many on the go. But I always feel guilty for starting another project when I haven't finished one of the ones I have on the go. But I love the Twisty Turns wrap from Wrap Style and decided to go ahead, guilt or no!


For those of you who are yarn snobs (again, you know who you are!) you may not want to know that I am making this out of Bernat Satin yarn in the Bordeaux colour. This yarn is acrylic, can be washed and dried in the machine and feels very soft. AND it's dirt cheap! I have made a couple of pairs of fingerless gloves out of this and liked the way it worked up, so I decided to use it for my wrap.


Pagan and Micha say "Whatcha doing? Did you take out more yarn for us to play with?"

Ciao