Thursday, February 14, 2008

Random Sunday

I know, it should be random wednesday...so sue me.

Hmmm, is it just me or do these look a little, ummm, phallic?



And I love this wrap top. It is abso-freaking-lutely lovely.



Last, I am going to try a new recipe. It can be difficult to find a recipe that both my hubby and I agree on. But I found one at YoYo knits! Black bean tortilla pie. Tomorrow is experimental day. I'll let y'all know how it goes...

Edit: Simple Knits is having a contest! Know a pattern that takes 1-285 yards of yarn? go over there and let her have it!


And since there should be a picture to reward you for reading my randomness this far....


Raven having dinner. Please note the handknit dishtowel to the right. Since this IS a knitting blog. Also note the childlock on the cupboard to the top, left. No, I don't have children. Raven kept opening the cupboard and taking out my dishgloves to play with. Which rendered them useless as that poked bajillions of tiny holes in them.......

Ciao