Saturday, February 23, 2008

Not Much

That's what's going on. If you don't include, clients who cancel work and a cat who is scooting his butt across the floor. Sigh.


I'm working on getting other clients to fill in the gap. The joy of small-business ownership.

The cat is going to the vet on Tuesday. I think it's a gland problem. How totally gross. Worth paying someone else to fix. That's for sure!


I bought new dishes. Yeah, exciting huh? Nope, exciting was having a plate from my former set explode in the microwave. More than once. Even though it was "microwave-safe". I gave up and bought a set of Corelle dishes. Supposedly unbreakable. We shall see....


And now a picture from my trip to Italy last spring. (as a reward or something for wading through my maunderings)

Can't you just see yourself just sitting on this balcony and knitting in the sunshine?

Ciao