Monday, June 18, 2007

Yay! and not so yay...

The slogging is over! Yippee!



The lacy shrug is done! I didn't use Sirdar's "Just Bamboo" which is what the pattern called for. It's made out of Sirdar's "Ocean" yarn. Both are ribbon yarns, but the Ocean knitted up a bit firmer and needed more repeats across the back. Just sayin'.

In other news, Primus and Secundus have made up and are now friends.


As you can see, they have gotten quite, ahem, comfortable with each other.....

And now a non-knitting rant. My current client screwed up their schedule and cancelled 11 hours worth of work on me at the last minute. Now, I have been working like a fiend, so I don't really mind the extra time off. However, the lack of notice strikes me as unproffessional. Lets just hope they don't screw up the paycheque!

Ciao