Sunday, June 10, 2007

Easy Breezy Post

Today I am taking the easy way. I spent yesterday knitting in public and finding things to photograph for the scavenger hunt I am participating in. BUT, I have someprizes I won to show you all! I never win anything. That's what I used to say. Knitting seems to have changed that. Over at Bella Knitting they had a contest as to when the baby would arrive. I guessed right! And the prize?


Mmmmmmalabrigo! Lovely. This is the first time I have had a chance to touch this stuff. Wow! Nice.

Then last week I went into my LYS and entered a draw they were having. I won that too!


Lana Grossa sockyarn, a little, itty bitty, adorable sock yarn holder and some rosewood needles from H.A.Kidd and Company. Lovely. I was thinking socks for the hubby, but that may change....

Ciao