Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blog Fodder

I am still knitting on Coachella. I had to rip out the bottom and make it a bit longer. So, on Friday's Feast, I found some blog-fodder!

Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?
My basic kit consists of 1 ear stud, 2 hoop earrings, my wedding rings and anniversary ring, 2 other rings, silver necklace that was the first piece of jewellery that my hubby gave me and a wristwatch.

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?
Green Onions

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?
Alyssa Milano

Edit: I've changed my mind. I like the last name of Yasmin Warsame. It sounds cool....

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.
E.T.

Dessert
Fill in the blank:
Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.
Nothing makes me pissed off like my hubby complaining I can't get ready fast enough to go out!

Ciao