Thursday, July 26, 2007

8 more things

I was tagged and so had to come up with another 8 things.....

Players start with eight random facts about themselves.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I have no desire whatsoever to go bungee jumping
2. I have no desire whatsoever to read Harry Potter.
3. I love the colour red and yet, whenever I am in a yarn shop, I pick up blue yarn first. Always.
4. I am obsessive about applying cream to my skin. Face, hands, body, all of it.
5. Play video games better left handed even though normally I am right handed.
6. Don't care what kind of car I drive. So long as it goes when I tunr the key, I'm happy.
7. I can't eat at potlucks. Did everybody wash their hands before cooking?
8. I have yet to see E.T.

This has made so many rounds, I'm not sure who to tag. So, if you haven't done it yet, consider yourself tagged....