Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Moving On



Okay, I have taken a deep breath. I have called my former,now current again, clients and lined up some work. So while I may not be buying that island in a warm climate anytime soon, I won't be out on the street either! Whew.




In celebration (and because I am tired of resting my damn tennis-elbow and am going into knitdrawal), I tossed the stash. Determined how much yardage I have and pulled out the knitting books.




I now must make a choice. Do I knit Roundabout Leaf Tank from Knitting Nature? Or do I start on the mitred square blankie from Mason Dixon Knitting?




The tank would be for me. The blankie is a gift for someone destined to be given in 2009 sometime.




Choices choices....




And now, for some light entertainment. Cue elevator music....

Raven will sleep anywhere warm.