Friday, August 10, 2007

What I do at Work

This week I am covering an entire vacation for someone. Which means I am working a very looong week. I actually don't like to work more than 4 days a week. That extra day off gives me a chance to get stuff done without feeling rushed. Anyhow...So, I am working alot this week. But there is some downtime at this store. So this is what I have been doing in between surfing the forums on Ravelry....

Don't let that picture fool you. The leg is only about halfway done. This sock is for the hubby and he wants it long. Like, knee-high on me long.

In addition to the fun of working 9-6 every day this week, I have had a headache since Tuesday. Every. Single. Day. This happens once in a while and I can totally blame it on hormonal swings, but knowing why I hurt doesn't really help much. Thank goodness for ibuprofen and acetaminophen!

I'm off to chug a gallon of water. Maybe it will help....

Ciao