Sunday, August 26, 2007

Time to Change!

Change number 1 is knitting related. It's time to start ribbing on Tomato! Yippee! Of course, ribbing can be irritating too, but it's a whole different kind of irritating. So, thus, better. Right?

Tomato Knit Top

Onwards with the changes. The second change I have decided is that I need to look after myself better. This means eating better and exercising more. Actually lately, it's more like exercising at all.... To this end, I have started a new blog. Paved With Intent. As in the quote," The road to hell is paved with good intentions." So I am going to take my intent and not go to hell with it. If that makes any sense to you. This new blog is linked over in my sidebar and will have snippets of health related news as well as a diary to where my intent is going.

Feel free to drop by, offer advice, criticism and commiseration. Or whatever.

Ciao