Wednesday, May 23, 2007

You're It!

I've been tagged!

The rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Allrighty, then. In no particular order:

-I hate pickles. I pick them off of burgers and hate when they include one with your sandwich at the deli because it makes your sandwich taste pickle-y
-Never tasted Kraft Dinner until I was 20, in university, broke, and needed something easy to make.
-Didn't know the English for "housecoat" until I was 5 or or what cuticle nippers were called in English until I was 20 years old!
-when I was a teenager (15 or so) I volunteered at the local YMCA for about 9 hours a week teaching little kids judo.
-I love apricots.
-I learned to knit in 1976 in Brownies. Never even finished the square.
-My first car had a standard gear shift. That thing was serious fun to drive around!
-Never had any real pets (I don't count the gerbil died when I was 5 and bit anyone who came near it!) until I moved out of the house and in with my hubby. Now I have kitty cats!

I'm not going to tag anyone, just because the weird things meme has been around a few times in various guises. If you want it, take it....

ciao