Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Sevens

Uh oh. I've been tagged. By Danielle.

Seven Things to Do before I Die
1. See the Grand Canyon
2. See an erupting volcanoe
3. Retire.
4. Knit a blanket
5. Fly in a hot-air balloon
6. Learn archery
7. Travel first class

Seven Things I cannot Do
1. Sing
2. Dance.
3. Be quiet.
4. Hang drywall.
5. Eat fish.
6. Wrestle
7. Train cats


Seven Things that attract me to... Kingston
1. It's not -30C all the time.
2. It's pretty in the summer
3. There's lots of little lakes all over the countryside.
4. You can see wildlife occasionally that is bigger than a squirrel.
5. You can visit Ottawa, Toronto or Montreal without a lot of trouble.
6. Lack of industrial pollution
7. My hubby is from around here.

Seven Things I say
1. Dough-brain!
2. That's why we check 'em.
3. Really?
4. Bother!
5. Sammich (for sandwich)
6. Who's hungry? (said to the cats at feeding time)
7. Na na na boo boo!

Seven good books
1. Dies the Fire by S.M. Stirling
2. March to the Stars by David Weber.
3. The Deed of Paksenarrion by Elizabeth Moon
4. The Last Herald Mage by Mercedes Lackey
5. Diana Tregarde Investigates by Mercedes Lackey
6. Anita Blake Vampire Hunter by Laurell K Hamilton
7. Protector of the Small by Tamora Pearce

Seven Good Movies
1. The Princess Bride
2. Tank Girl
3. The Fifth Element
4. European Vacation
5. Hoodwinked!
6. Die Hard
7. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels


Seven Blogs to Tag
This time around, I think I will let the usual suspects tag themselves. Or not. Y'all know who you are!