Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Maybe a finished object....

So, I finished knitting my second pair of Fetching gloves. However, one of them is a titch smaller than the other. Hmmm, maybe I can block it out bigger.....

So, there I was at work, with 2 knitted up fingerless gloves, and no needle to weave in the ends with! What's a knitter to do? I know, go online and find another project to cast on for! Wait, there are limitations. It must be small, it must be something I can knit on DPN's (cause that's all I had with me) and it must be a pattern I can get from the internet! Here we go! A toy for a little girl for Christmas.


Doesn't look like much yet. Hopefully it will in a while.

Last, but not least, my Socktoberfest contribution:


Servicemen socks! My husband is really excited about getting new, vintage socks.

Ciao