Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Another Reason I Don't like DST

Is that there is no light in the evenings to take pictures! And I may love all y'all, but I am not getting up earlier than I have to to take a damn picture. Anyway, onto the craptastic pic.

I have made some headway on the Black Tomato. It is my work knitting, so I don't get as much time in on it as I might hope.

I have done the waist decreases and am now doing the increases. Homestretch. Kinda.

In other news, I have found that it doesn't take much to set up a habit. For the last week or so, I was eating a mini halloween candy or two after dinner. Now that the candy is gone (I handed it out, I didn 't eat it all) I find myself wanting sweets after dinner. Not my usual thing at all.

Just another bad habit to break. What a pain.

Ciao