Sunday, November 04, 2007

Yawn, Another One

So, I have cast on for another project. While it's not the most pressing Christmas knitting, it IS Christmas knitting, so it does need to get done. At the same time, I am stash-busting. 2 birds, one stone, yadda,yadda....

It's (drumroll please) another Everlasting Bagstopper! Like you couldn't already tell from it's similarity to the other 4 or 5 I've done..... I will sayt that after trying out a few different string bag patterns, this is the best one. I don't seem to screw up the pattern as much as some of the other ones, the bag is a good size, unlike some of the other ones. Best of all, now that I have made so many, I know the pattern off by heart!

I also managed to get another repeat on the Campanula sock done. It looks the same, with a bit more length.

Ciao