Saturday, July 26, 2008

Now Presenting!

A complete Hibiscus for Hope lace sock! As I have previously mentioned, Mezzodiva is doing the Weekend to End Breast Cancer. To that end, as a thank you to all knitters who donate to her cause, she is giving a lace sock pattern, if they want it. Trust me, you want it.

I was one of the intrepid test knitters. Believe me when I say that you can do it. If I can, you can. I am by no means an experienced lace knitter and managed the sock on the charts just fine. Yep, charts.

Yeah, yeah, you all want to see the sock, right? Here you are!


If the lighting is better tomorrow, I plan on another photo shoot. We are having some truly impressive thunderstorms coming through, so the lighting is rather muted and dull.

Stats:

Pattern: Hibiscus for Hope

Yarn: Mama E Cyeber Fiber, Colourway: Beauregard

Knit on 2.25mm needles.

Started on 2 circs and completed on dpns

Mods: Knit at a tighter gauge of 10 sts/inch

So why are you still reading? Go here , donate and get your pattern!