Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Quality Control

I would like to start off by confessing that I am not actually going anywhere on my vacation. which starts at the end of June. I just don't have to go do any work. I am planning a craftapallooza, though. All kinds of home-made things will be attempted. Whether any of them turn out is whole 'nother story, I suspect. Or I just may sit by the MIL's pool drinking daquiris. Either would be good.

Moving on....

The blankie grows but slowly.
It undergoes rigorous inspection by not one, but 2 highly qualified fiber experts:

I suppose that is why it takes time. The inspectors carefully check out all the bits and pieces. This kind of quality doesn't happen overnight you know.

Overall, I am pleased with it. I wasn't sure at first, since most of the mitred square projects I have seen had more than 3 colours in them. But I think this will work just fine.

Ciao