Monday, May 12, 2008

NEXT!

With the Mansocks done, it was time to move on to the gift knitting. Specifically a large knitted object or 3 for some siblings. Not my siblings. They are siblings to each other. There, clear as mud.

Aaaaaaaaanyway, my sister started on her share of the LOK (Large Object Knitting), so I figured I'd better get a move on and start on my part.

I am aware that some of you may be able to figure out what this is. I'm not worried about that. The giftees don't know about my blog, or if they do, they don't look at it. And if they do, they won't know it's for them and/or will have to act surprised when we give them the presents anyway! Again, clear as mud, right?

I seem to be cranking out 1 a night. Don't know if I'll be able to keep this up longterm, but I've got a while to finish this. so even if output slows down, no biggie, so long as I keep churning away.

Ciao