Sunday, November 05, 2006

What a flap!

Woo hoo! Do I see a heel flap? Yup, I do! Yippee! Okay, not a whole heel flap, but a good start on one. In my mind, that means I am halfway done! I don't know if it's actually true, but it feels like it.

In other news, my 14 year old cat decided last night that she was a kitten and made a mess. You see, I was having a bit of a treat and made myself a strawberry daquiri. I like it more like a slushy, so I need a straw to drink it. I walked across the room to where the hubby was sitting to look at something on the computer he wanted to show me, and the minute I had my back turned, Pagan went after the straw. Naturally this knocked over the drink, spreading sticky pink stuff all over the carpet. AAARRRGGGHHH! I spent half an hour blotting and rinsing, but it looks like I got the pink out of the carpet. That'll teach me to leave a cat toy unattended!

c