Sunday, April 15, 2007

Knit,Knit,Knit,Knit....

Is what I've been trying to do. I want to finish Raspy before I go away. No idea if I'll manage to get it knit up, washed, seamed and done. But I'm trying.

I'm not quite at the raglan decreases. Another 12 or so rows, I believe. so I'm hoping I can finish before next weekend and then spend the weekend washing and seaming. Which will result in it being right before I go away. When I should also be doing laundry and deciding if I have enough "company" underwear and socks.


My mother instilled this weird idea that even your undies should be non-ratty when visiting people. Not just clean and in good repair. Practically brand new. Now why underwear that are good enough for appearing in front of my esthetician in, would not be good enough for "company" is beyond me. But there you go. Normally, I don't allow myself to obsess on this tendency. Right now though, it's coming to the fore. Weird, I know.


Anyhoo...I'm off to knit some more on Raspy. I'm practically monogamous! Eek!

As you can see, Micha also has a cleaning "thing"!

Ciao