Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Pothole

Last weekend I went to visit my sister. Which meant some primo knitting time on the train. My goal was to get 3 of the 13 squares I need to get done for the mitred square project. I thought I was going to do it. But I hit a bump in the road. A snag. A rough patch. A pothole in the speedway of knitting.





Check out the brown stripe the arrow is pointing to. Look a little thin to you? It is. It's WRONG. I have to rip back. I don't want to. Waaaaahhhhhh.





In other news, my sister and I did get her Christmas tree up.






It's a miniature tree for her small apartment.
Here it is lit up:And a close up of some of the decorations.

A teeny (not handknit) sweater, a couple of Starships Enterprise, I believe, C3Po and a Borg Cube. That says "We are Borg. Have a happy holiday. Resistance is futile"

ciao