Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Derailed...Sorta

Remember the long list of crafty stuff I was going to do on my time off? It's become a little unhinged. In a good way. Mezzodiva is doing the Weekend to End Breast Cancer. To that end, last year she came up with a truly yummy sock pattern which was yours for a donation to her walk.

This year, the courageous woman is doing it again. Both the walk and a sock pattern. Said sock pattern is being test knitted as I type. I know this because I am one of the test knitters. She would like us testing types to report back in a couple of days. Yikes! I have to start knitting faster.

I am knitting the sock out of Mama-E sock yarn in the Beauregard colourway. It has been in my stash for a while just waiting for this sock, apparently.

So far, I have made a toe-hat.I am into about row 2 in the actual lace pattern. However, I have sneakily shown you the sole of the sock. Pretty colours,eh?

I'm off to speed-knit.

Ciao!