Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Belated Prize Posting


So, I was at work, melting since there is no air conditioning in this store yet (new build), when I realized that I haven't posted my prize from last year's Campanula For the Cure fund raising thingie. (yes, thingie. That is the technical term. Shaddup.)

It came very nicely wrapped in the box,
Wait a second, my assistant got in the shot. Let me try again,

Yes, my assistant is in this one too, but he didn't move the box while I was taking the picture so this is the "good" shot. Again, shaddup.

And the piece de resistance,

mama blue yarn,Talulah Colourway
That's right, Mama Blue's Troika yarn (scrumptious 80% superwash merino wool,10%, cashmere,10% nylon yarn) in the Talulah colourway.

I already know what I'm gonna knit with it. This year's sock pattern! I am anxiously awaiting it's announcment.

I'm off to guzzle a gallon or 3 of H2O.

Ciao