Sunday, January 15, 2012

Chug Chug Chug.....

Not much exciting happened on the knitting front over the last little while Chez Knot. Still working on the hub's stockinette hat. I picked up the provisional cast on and am knitting the second hat. In stockinette. So it is a lot of knitting in grey fingering weight yarn. Did I mention it is stockinette? Round and round and round and round.

If you are interested, a couple of progress pics:

hubhat posy

See? Boring. You can kind of see where the provisional cast on was if you look closely. Not that that is a problem as that is the edge of where the inside hat meets the outside hat...

hubhatpost

Who knows, that may even disappear after blocking. At any rate, it is good tv knitting. Sadly in December I had very little time to sit in front of the tv. Hence how loooooong this project is taking. Did I say that it was stockinette? In fingering weight grey yarn?

All right, I guess I should go knit on it some more.....
Ciao