Monday, September 06, 2010

Knitting!

I have knitting! I have an FO too, but I cannot seem to get good pics of it. That would be my Trill. I tried yesterday and all I got was the wind blowing my hair in my faace, and the Trill looked like it was trying to take flight. So that will have to wait for another day. In the meantime, I finally have a decent knit for my Rumple yarn.

I am calling it Three. Since it is the third try at a knit with this yarn AND since the pattern has a lot of 3's in it,
three part done

And a close-up:
three closeup

I cast on 3 stitches, k1 yo k1 yo k1, k back, do this for 3 rows, then continue but knitting the first and last 3 stitches and purling back, doing yo's around the middle stitch only.

Therefore, Three. I am hoping for a small shawl or neckerchief type FO.