I'm on a streak. A slow streak, but hey, I'll take it. I finished my shawlette, Three. It took me 3 failures before I found a pattern that would work with the Rumple silk boucle yarn. I can totally see why most people did the pattern for the shawl that came with the yarn. Which was a rectangular k1yo type pattern. I wanted something more substantial. So I eventually cast on 3 stitches and marked the center stitch. Then I did a yo before and after that stitch on the knit rows and purled back. I did a garter stitch 3 stitch border on the edges to keep it from rolling.
I am quite pleased with this. Now I just need to buy a pretty shawl pin. Etsy here I come!