Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Not My Customer-Thank Goodness

Found on Not Always Right/Funny & Stupid Customer Quotes:




(A patient walks up to the pick up window looking like he just came from the emergency room.)
Me: “Hello, sir, how can I help you?”
Customer: “I wanna drop this off…” *hands me an ER prescription*
Me: “Sir, this is the pick up window. You need to drop off the prescription at the drop off window.”
Customer: “Where’s that?”
Me: “The counter at the entrance to the room with the big sign that says “Drop Off Window’.”
Customer: “Where?”
Me: “You know, you already waited in line so I’ll just take the prescription here. Have you ever had any medication here before?”
Customer: “I don’t know, have I?”
Me: “I’ll take that as a no. Do you have any allergies to medication?”
Customer: “Well, when I mix heroin and battery acid, I get a rash.”
Me: “… I’ll make a note on that.”



That wasn't me in the vignette, but some days I wonder.....