Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cat Bed

Over the weekend,I did a little ironing. Since I don't have an ironing board, I use an old beach towel over my table as an ironing pad. Then I had a fit of the lazies and didn't put the towel away. This evening we found Elvis on the table sleeping on it. So we put the towel away. It got me to thinking. She tends to retreat downstairs to an old chair in the basement. Maybe she needs a defined space as 'hers' upstairs. When Micha left us, I had put away the knitted blankie she liked. This seemed like an opportune moment to dig it out. The husbeast will probably complain when he notices it, but he'll just have to deal with it, I think. 'Cause not long after I set it down, I got these pictures:

So, if this gets as much usse as I suspect it will, it's staying. And that's all I got to say about that!

Ciao